- Columbia - Columbia - HR
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for full cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates for Ambu.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- May travel up to 10-15%
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing, or any related field (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience and a minimum of one year in medical device recruitment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office,
- Experience with proactive sourcing to include leveraging job boards, CRM, ATS, career fairs, and social media, among other methods, to maximize candidate quality and personal productivity
- Ability to build effective networks and relationships to identify and recruit outstanding passive candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Excellent oral, written, organizational, and detail-oriented skills
- Must be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, ambitious, and self-motivated
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential, a plus
Ambu provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.