Inside Sales Representative
- Columbia - Sales - Inside Sales
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Representative will work closely with the Inside Sales team to meet goals and objectives by covering all sales functions in an assigned territory: forecasts, solicits and secures orders from potential and existing customers.
• Call on accounts in respective territory to sell Ambu products.
• Meet metrics goals of 3+hours of talk time daily.
• Establish a strong, trust-based working relationship with Medical Executives.
• Create new opportunities in Strategic product accounts.
• Manage front end stages of the sales cycle: pipeline management, forecasting, and prospecting.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customers, prospects and influencers.
• Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization.
• Drive demand through focused telephone campaigns, email, e-blast, and other activities.
• Maintains up to date records in CRM software program including status of opportunities, business won and business lost. Sets tasks for easy follow up/through. Enters data according to company standards.
• Performs all directly related appropriate duties in the assigned sales territory.
• Provide and interface with Sales for evaluation of lead development and make recommendations as to the proper focus of the specific customer base and assigned territory.
• Must attend department, as well as company meetings that might occur outside the home office when required, including but not limited to, National Sales and training meetings.
• Using standard method of transportation, travel to trade shows and or/National Sales meeting.
• Perform written communications to correspond with clients and superiors.
• Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel.
• Meet or exceed established sales expectations.
• Provide a consistently high level of service to clients.
• Manage sales territory.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and conduct in order to serve as a positive role model.
• Ensure compliance with all SOP's.
• Maintain a positive, professional attitude.
• Maintain a strong commitment to quality at all times.
• Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of previous inside or sales experience
• Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent in work experience.
• Associates Degree preferred
• Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Docs
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills. Should be expert in CRM software solutions. Ability to engage prospects and clients via the telephone.
**Adaptable and want to work in an exciting and competitive sales environment EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER