Clinical Training Specialist - Detroit
- Columbia - Vizu - Clinical
- Detroit, MI, USA
- Full Time
Reports To: Regional Sales Director
Job Classification: Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for training customers on how to use Ambu Visualization products effectively and assist them to realizing the clinical value of the products and drive product adoption and utilization. Trains customers on the effective use of Ambu Visualization products, assists them on realizing the clinical value of the products, and drives product adoption and use.
- Develop strong relationships with the sales teams by partnering as a resource with the RSD/AVP and Account Managers to identify target accounts.
- Become a recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning clinical applications.
- Provide technical and clinical support during surgical procedures
- Facilitate first-class customer training, guidance and support by sharing extensive knowledge and ultimately increasing account utilization
- Conduct training sessions to individuals or groups to ensure all relevant clinical personnel are fully trained and competent in the use of Visualization products
- Communicate frequently, reporting on case notes and product and clinical feedback regarding market account intelligence to relevant stakeholders.
- Using standard methods of transportation, travel to client locations
- Perform written communications to correspond with clients and superiors
- Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel
- Provide a consistent high level of service to clients
- Ensure compliance with all stand operating procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all documentation submitted to company
- Maintain complete and accurate communication to RDS/AVP and Marketing
- Train all converted accounts assigned within CTS's territory
- Support and train all key personnel and end users
- Achieve a high level of user/customer satisfaction from training sessions.
- Up to 75% overnight travel to support assigned region
- Training sessions may be held on nights and weekends as needed
- Participate in Regional and National Sales Meetings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Experience working in a Critical Care environment, (i.e. ICU)
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Experienced delivery presentation to clinical personnel
- Must live within assigned territory
- Position looking to be located in:
- Great Lakes Region – Southeast MI or Northwest OH
- Full understanding of relevant guidelines and policy in the Critical Care Environment.
- Extensive experience with Bronchoscopy procedures including but not limited to: Bronchoalveolar Lavage (BALS), Bronchial Washes, Percutaneous Tracheostomy and related medical devices
- Confident, personable individual with the ability to engage with clinical personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- Valid driver's license, and willingness to fly
- Must be proficient in all clinical, modality and product experience must be current