Summer Internship - Engineering
- - Process Engineering - 54
- Noblesville, IN, USA
POSITION SUMMARY: The Engineering Summer Intern will work closely with the Engineering and Product Development team to manage process improvement, design improvement, testing, problem solving and troubleshooting activities of disposable medical device development.
- Contributes to portfolio optimization efforts
- Work closely with manufacturing engineering and product development team to complete tasks that contribute to the company's goals.
- Execute test protocols and conduct tests for stated criteria, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) involving mechanical, chemical and hydraulic functions. Analyzes and report data findings from tests.
- Work cooperatively with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical and Marketing on project deliverables
- Manufacturing data collection (scrap, OEE, etc.) and analysis.
- Presents accomplishments to Leadership team at the completion of internship.
- Highly motivated self-starter that works well in teams and independently
- Student working towards a Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Proficient in PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Solid Works
- Strong organization, problem solving, and communication skills
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page