Professional Sales Representative (Anesthesia) - Phoenix, AZ
- Columbia - Columbia - Core Western Region
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for selling Ambu core products in assigned geographic territory.
- Call on accounts in respective territory to sell Ambu "Core" products
- Travel regularly to assist in sales generation.
- Assist in the implementation of the corporate sales strategy.
- Maintain regular communications with dealers to ensure attainment of objectives.
- Complete all documentation to ensure compliance with quality manual and all corporate standards.
- Initiate further actions regarding the disposition of any component, process or method that does not meet production or corporate standards of quality, efficiency, or safety.
- Perform and document any investigation regarding the disposition of any non-conforming process or component, and its effects on products manufactured and distributed by Ambu/King Systems Corporation and relay results to the appropriate personnel.
- Communicate to the appropriate personnel, any problem, idea, or solution which pertains to the Sales Department.
- Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry
- Using standard method of transportation, travel to client locations.
- Perform written communications to correspond with clients and superiors.
- Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40lbs
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of medical device or pharmaceutical sales
- Documentation that outlines candidate has met or exceeded his/her sales quota consistently
- Valid driver's license, in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree in a related field, or equivalent in work experience.
- Must be in current position for at least a year and in good employment standing
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page