Customer Service Representative
- Columbia - Columbia - Customer Service
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Sales Support Manager
Job Classification: Non-exempt
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
POSITION SUMMARY: Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between Customers and the Company. Efficiently and accurately processing of all customer order types, account inquiries, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, fulfill customer needs, and educate the internal and external customer.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to billing, order placement, tracking, shortages, damaged goods, complaint handling, and returns
- Inform customer of sales promotions
- Educate customer of online ordering capabilities and benefits of site
- Handles issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company, with good decision making skills.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the department and/or organization
- Back up for Customer Service Support
- Ensures customer inquiries are handled in a professional and expeditious manner
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks. Flexibility and exceptional customer service skills required
- Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel
- Sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for internal and external customers
- Ability to resolve complaints by communicating with other departments or lines of business
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong decision making and abilities
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and good communication/listening skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent telephone personality skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Occasional overtime when needed
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page