Summer Internship - Human Resources
- - Human Resources - 81
- Noblesville, IN, USA
The HR Summer Intern will work closely with HR team leaders completing tasks that contribute to the company's goals.
- Participate in the project team responsible for the implementation of a new HRIS system.
- Participate in the project team responsible for the implementation of a digital record keeping system.
- Conduct focus groups with employees and document and analyze the findings.
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events.
- Assist in the talent acquisition and onboarding processes.
- Presents accomplishments at the completion of internship.
Qualifications / Education:
- Highly motivated self-starter that works well in teams and independently
- Second or third year student working towards a Bachelor's degree in an HR related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Proficient in PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organization, problem solving, and communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
This position has been closed and is no longer available.