Professional Sales Representative - Visualization (Columbus, Ohio)
- Columbia - Vizu - Great Lakes
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for selling Ambu Visualization products in assigned regional territory.
- Call on accounts in respective territory to sell Ambu Visualization products.
- Travel regularly to assist in sales generation.
- Assist in the implementation of the corporate sales strategy.
- Maintain regular communications with dealers to ensure attainment of objectives.
- Complete all documentation to ensure compliance with quality manual and all corporate standards.
- Initiate further actions regarding the disposition of any component, process or method that does not meet production or corporate standards of quality, efficiency, or safety.
- Perform and document any investigation regarding the disposition of any non-conforming process or component, and its effects on products manufactured and distributed by Ambu/King Systems Corporation and relay results to the appropriate personnel.
- Communicate to the appropriate personnel, any problem, idea, or solution which pertains to the Sales Department.
- Review technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry
- Using standard method of transportation, travel to client locations.
- Perform written communications to correspond with clients and superiors.
- Perform verbal communications to clients and company personnel.
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with the quality manual.
- Meet or exceed established sales expectations.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to clients.
- Maintain complete and accurate communication to Regional Sales Manager, at all times.
- Manage sales territory within established expense levels.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all documentation submitted to company.
- Provide timely submission of all required reports.
- Respond to problems, ideas, and solutions presented, in conjunction with Corporate needs and policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and conduct in order to serve as a positive role model.
- Ensure compliance with all SOP's.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality at all times.
- Provide accurate, legible, and complete processing documentation.
- Follow the Ambu Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality agreement at all times.
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous sales experience
- Valid driver's license, in good standing.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree in a related field, or equivalent in work experience.
- Must be in current position for at least a year and in good employment standing
- Candidate must reside in Ohio
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page