Digital Marketing Analyst
- Columbia - Marketing Com
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Reports to: Director of Marketing Communications
Location: Columbia, MD
The digital marketing analyst is responsible for the research, collection and reporting on of key performance metrics across all our digital marketing efforts. This person will develop and implement customer-centric approach for analytics, including analysis and interpretation of data, identification of issues and/or opportunities, and recommendations of actions based on learnings. In addition, create compelling dashboards/reports for senior management.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting best possible usage of any asset/collateral created, provide recommendation where Ambu can optimize its investments in digital marketing campaigns. This position will work closely with the rest of the digital marketing and marketing communications teams increase awareness of the Ambu brand, optimize the sales funnels while up/cross sell at existing customers into revenue-driving results.
- Manage the coordination of data collection, digital analytics, reporting, insights and action items definition across all digital channels and customer buying journeys.
- Function as a key contributor to the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce teams to ensure consistent operation, best practices and governance
- Identify and create needed data points to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for different marketing channels and recommend optimizations
- Provide upper management with strategic insights and analysis of trends, user case studies and customer feedback of the digital marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Understand digital marketing metrics such as CPM/CPC, CTR, ROI among different campaigns and multi-channels
- Capability to set-up reporting dashboards and/or excel spreadsheets and construct monthly, quarterly, and yearly PowerPoint presentations for leadership teams
- Ability to implement best practices for proper tagging and campaign pixels among new pages on the website
- Conduct analysis about multi-channel campaign performance and recommend testing strategies to optimize their results
- Define and apply marketing attribution models (last/first-touch, multi-touch, etc.)
- Support the Digital Marketing team, E-Commerce team, site operations, sales group, and others, with analytics and presentations as requested
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Digital or E-Commerce analytics
- Ability to manipulate and summarize large data sets from multiple digital marketing campaign sources
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, FaceBook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and/or other programmatic ad platforms
- Ability to set-up of reporting dashboards and/or excel spreadsheets and construct monthly, quarterly, and yearly PowerPoint presentations for leadership teams
- Required knowledge of latest digital marketing trends, suite of vendor/technology solutions/options is required
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and digital content creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills accompanied by a strong business and technical background, business operations, process improvement, and change impact
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple project
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page