Operator, Quality Assurance - 2nd Shift
- - Quality - 53
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
To ensure that products released at USNV have been produced, documented and tested in accordance with specifications.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Release of products based on review of the performed operations, documentations, inspections as documented in the DHR.
- Release of products in Movex.
- Train operators in manufacturing if mistakes are made on the DHR.
- Walking the floors to review that manufacturing is done in accordance with the specifications.
- Perform inspections for incoming material.
- Perform inspections as needed and as specified per job order or SOP.
- Participate in the certifications of Operators, Manufacturing.
- Follow the NCR procedure when a nonconformity is found.
- All other duties as assigned
- Put products on hold based on inspections or DHR's
- Reject the DHR's
- Initiate NCR's
This is a manufacturing facility and as a result, employees have the potential to be exposed to noise, chemicals, fumes, airborne particles, machinery, vibration or other workplace hazards controlled within compliance of current safety and health standards.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Quality Inspections, Quality Assurance or similar
- Technical degree preferred
- Experience in Medical Device preferred
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page