- Columbia - Columbia - Commercial Operations A
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Reports To: Director, Pricing Administration
Location: Columbia, MD (currently remote due to COVID-19)
Hours: 40-hour work week, 8 hours flexible between 8am and 6pm
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the administration of pricing contracts and related activities. In addition to the routine duties, significant time will also be required to support the implementation of a new pricing system and to identify areas for process improvement. As a Contract Administrator, you will be working with a team of three as well as communicating with departments across the company to complete your duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer group contract access approval within internal systems (i.e. ERP, Microsoft Access, PAT Pricing System) and external websites (Definitive Health, etc.).
- Manage, maintain, and report lists of approved facilities accessing our contracts and distribute information to dealers and the sales force as required.
- Collaborate with the rest of the contracts team to assist in the maintenance of group and customer specific contract pricing within the pricing system.
- Answer dealer communications pertaining to customer eligibility to contracts and maintain dealer contract status within internal systems.
- Respond to internal emails on customer pricing as required.
- Assist fellow Contract Administrator(s) with the generation and transmission of fee reports and the payment of reported fees for group contracts.
- Identify errors in fee reports, correct the source of errors, and escalate errors to IT as needed.
- Initiate new payee accounts for negotiated contracts.
- Test and provide input on the new pricing system.
- Process large volumes of data.
- Display professional verbal and written communications to clients and company personnel.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and strong ability to process information with a low rate of error.
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to resolve complaints by communicating with other departments or lines of business.
- Ability to respond to data requests quickly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field highly preferred.
- 5-10 years' experience in Customer Service or a related field.
- Strong conceptual understanding of relational databases. Ability to manipulate and analyze data.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in managing multiple priorities at once.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.