Executive Strategy Manager
- Columbia - Marketing F
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Reports to: Vice President, Marketing
Location: Columbia, MD
The Executive Strategy Manager will engage and collaborate with the Ambu US Senior Leadership Team to develop strategic plans and ensure execution of shared objectives in alignment with the strategies. He/she will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and recommending new business opportunities within the scope of Ambu's Global and US strategic objectives. Additionally, he/she will contribute to identifying key business issues, risks, and opportunities and recommend solutions, options, and action plans, including analyses of contingencies, implications, and alternative scenarios on various strategic projects. As the Executive Strategy Manager, you will ultimately advise and support the leadership team to ensure follow through and execution on strategically important projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Leadership Team on key initiatives, including developing annual strategy plans and processes
- Support Ambu's Leadership Team in developing and implementing business objectives
- Assess risks and potentials for business opportunities
- Ensure follow-up on all actions items to monitor progress and drive closure
- Work closely with Ambu's Leadership Team on various projects and business objectives
- Build strategic relationships at all levels of the organization, including resolving issues and seeking consensus among groups of stakeholders, as needed
- Support monthly and quarterly business review meetings with global partners by preparing communication materials, when requested
- Provide the Leadership Team with leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing, and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities, etc.
- Research, analyze, and present appropriate data
- Up to 15% travel, as needed to attend meetings with the Leadership Team, customer visits, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience from tier-1 consulting, preferably combined with proven success in planning, governance, and execution in positions of similar scope and complexity
- Well-versed in Program/Project level planning, status reporting, financials, and risk management
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications and expert in development of executive management briefs especially in PowerPoint.
- Proven experience of navigating smoothly within change management frameworks.
- Demonstrated skills in scoping, planning, and executing multiple, and quick-turnaround projects and analyses with minimal outside assistance
- Demonstrated ability to reach an in-depth, holistic understanding of the business objectives, strategies, and priorities of a company combined with experience with planning and governance structures necessary to deliver on these priorities
- Demonstrated superior level of organizational intelligence and ability to operate effectively in a complex environment, under pressure and to tight deadlines with discretion and political sensitivity
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong commercial mindset and a wish to understand the world of customers and patients
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Structured and systematic approach to tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly (both written and orally) with multiple stakeholders
- Genuine interest in understanding the relevant clinical areas and customer settings to identify opportunities for value creation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience with interaction and forming relationships with C-level management
In addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development, we offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Care, 401(k), paid leave programs, and an Open PTO policy. To provide our employees with the right level of support in this rapidly changing environment, we offer our employees flexible working and a hybrid model that combines remote and onsite working.
For more information about the position, please contact our US Human Resources team at USMD-HR@ambu.com.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply as soon as possible.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page