Lead, Quality - 3rd Shift
- - Quality - 53
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
To secure that products released in USNV has been produced, documented and tested in accordance with
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible to evaluate the content of the DHR's
- Responsible to train the operators in manufacturing if a mistake is made to improve quality of the DHR's
- Responsible to release all products based on the review of the DHR to secure the correct documentation is made, that the inspections are done and approved and that all content of the products are correct.
- Responsible to transfer the released products in Movex to the released inventory
- Responsible to train and motivate the Operators Quality Assurance on the shift
- Responsible to support and motivate operators Manufacturing when help is needed in specifications.
- Responsible to walk the floor and evaluate that products are inspected in accordance with specifications.
- Responsible to participate in Operator and Quality certifications to secure that the operators training is efficient.
- Responsible to follow the NRC process when non-conforming products are found.
- Responsible to investigate and document the Nonconformity.
- Encouraged to participate in some of the supervisor walks to ensure questions regarding quality and specifications are addressed.
- Responsible to create weekly and overtime schedules to support manufacturing.
- All other duties as assigned
This is a manufacturing facility and as a result, employees have the potential to be exposed to noise, chemicals, fumes, airborne particles, machinery, vibration or other workplace hazards controlled within compliance of current safety and health standards.
- Bachelor, technical or similar degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Quality Assurance
- Experience with Medical device is preferred.
- Capable of reading a drawing is preferred
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page