Email Marketing Specialist
- Columbia - Marketing Communications - Digital
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Columbia, MD
The Email Marketing Specialist plays a critical role in the growth of Ambu's digital marketing campaigns by supporting expanded efforts of the company's business-to-business (B2B) email marketing communications. The role is responsible for the development, creation, deployment, testing, measurement, and analytics related to HTML email with an overall responsibility for leading the B2B Email Marketing programs for Ambu's digital marketing campaigns, by managing a comprehensive lifecycle strategy that drives leads, engagement, and e-newsletter subscribers. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will help execute digital marketing campaigns across the entire customer lifecycle'from email lead engagement and subscriber growth for content area e-newsletters, to managing live and on-demand webinars and assisting with online educational learning courses. You will be a part of Ambu's ambitious digital marketing team and will have the opportunity to work alongside our product, editorial, and management teams during a period of rapid growth for the company.
- Coordinate impactful email campaigns targeting B2B customers across the lead and engagement lifecycle, from new product launches, cross-channel digital marketing campaigns, and onboarding purchase programs.
- Own day-to-day execution of email sends, organize and maintain the email marketing calendar and make recommendations for future optimizations.
- Create and implement strategies (segmentation, design choices, triggers, flows, A/B tests) to improve KPI's and incoming leads.
- Plan and conduct user research, competitor analysis, and qualitative feedback to create user stories, personas, and journeys.
- Create and plan online, live and on-demand webinars with outside key opinion leaders. Promote, manage, and cultivate attendees.
- Promote and plan online educational courses for healthcare attendees and staff in coordination with the editorial team and others in the organization.
- Additional responsibilities within digital marketing to be assigned based upon prior digital marketing experience, including, but not limited to SEM/Google AdWords, online digital media buying, and website landing page analysis.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience in digital marketing, preferably in an email heavy role.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for email development and digital marketing.
- Proficient with HTML design, CSS, responsive design and creating additional digital assets. Ability to troubleshoot coding problems and to develop solutions.
- Familiarity with Adobe's range of products including Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Proficiency with marketing automation and email marketing best practices. Experience with Marketo preferred, additional Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience beneficial.
- Basic copywriting and graphic design skills that can support the execution of campaigns across a variety of email campaigns.
- Experience in performance marketing, conversion, and email customer acquisition.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate email testing experiments.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and support services communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page