Intern, New Product Development
- - Product Development - 90
- Noblesville, IN, USA
The Product Development Engineering Summer Intern will work closely with the Product Development team to partake in the design and development of products and processes and the change of existing products and processes, including design verification, validation and clinical evaluation of disposable medical devices.
• Contributes to portfolio optimization efforts.
• Work closely with product development engineering team to complete tasks that contribute to the company's goals.
• Document design inputs to addresses the intended use of the product.
• Design new products and changes.
• Follow procedures for design changes and new products.
• Evaluate the conformance of new products and changes in accordance with the specified design input and document the conformance in a design output.
• Partake in design reviews.
• Assist in design verification in accordance with the proper procedures.
• Assist in design validation in accordance with the proper procedures.
• Write and execute protocols for testing within the design control process.
• Responsible for understanding all applicable procedures and product requirements.
• Contribute to achieving the goals of Ambu USNV.
• Communicate regularly with other members of the department.
• Ensure cross functional communication is occurring to secure implementation of new designs and changes.
• R&D Testing data collection and analysis
• Secure creative workshops to achieve the best designs and solutions.
• Master the SCRUM process.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Presents accomplishments to Leadership team at the completion of internship.
• Highly motivated self-starter that works well in teams and independently
• Student working towards a Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
• Proficient in PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Solid Works
• Strong organization, problem solving, and communication skills
This is a manufacturing facility and as a result, employees have the potential to be exposed to noise, chemicals, fumes, airborne particles, machinery, vibration, or other workplace hazards controlled within compliance of current safety and health standards.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page