Clinical Training Specialist - GI
- GI Markets - GI - Northwest
- Portland, OR, USA
- Full Time
Reports To: Regional Sales Director (RSD)
Job Classification: Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for training physicians and clinical teams on how to use Ambu's Gastroenterology Endoscopy products effectively. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting customers in realizing the clinical value of the products to drive product adoption and utilization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with the sales teams by partnering as a resource with the RSD and Sales Reps to identify target accounts.
- Become a recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies in order to answer a wide range of questions concerning clinical applications.
- Provide first-class customer training, guidance and support through sharing extensive knowledge to increase account utilization.
- Conduct training sessions to individuals or groups to ensure all relevant clinical personnel are fully trained and competent in the use of endoscopy products.
- Perform as a training resource to medical staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel.
- Develop strong relationships with the Ambu GI team and partner on customer support and evaluations.
- Provide technical and clinical support for product demonstration and evaluation by attending cases and instructing physicians and clinical teams.
- Communicate frequently, reporting on case notes, customer feedback, product performance, and market account and competitive intelligence to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide potential leads for product and/or new customer opportunities that are uncovered during product demonstration, evaluations and training.
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct on-site installation with customers and sales representative.
- Manage and provide technical and clinical support for clinical studies by supporting the process and study procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Train all converted accounts assigned within assigned territory.
- Support and train all key personnel and end users.
- Achieve a high level of user/customer satisfaction from training sessions.
- Up to 75% travel to support assigned region
- Attend trade shows as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in the gastroenterology department.
- Experience working in an Endoscopy lab.
- Comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
- Strong presentation skills, to clinical personnel, preferred
- Must live within assigned territory.
- Full understanding of relevant guidelines, policies, and procedures in the gastroenterology environment.
- Confident and personable with the ability to engage with clinical personnel.
- Strong proficiency in all clinical modalities and current product experience
- Thorough understanding of gastroenterology procedures including but not limited to: esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy, and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word (ADD CRM provide reports).
- Able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, and willingness to travel by air.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page