- - Assembly Packaging - 34
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Technician provides full technical support to production facility's manufacturing equipment including product change-over and set-ups, troubleshooting, process performance monitoring and ensure the product quality to a predetermined/established standard.
- Ensures safety of environment through practice of safe work habits
- Ensures product quality is delivered to established standards
- Ensures equipment uptime and OEE targets are met
- Must be capable of operating the equipment in the facility including day-to-day checks, change-over and first level troubleshooting
- Communication to production supervisor(s) and manufacturing engineers regarding all production quality and safety issues.
- Maintains process/equipment historical performance by documenting alarms, actions, and shift performance in efficiency, uptime/downtime and scrap (OEE).
- Documents activities performed as required on equipment and/or work orders.
- Assesses product quality and takes appropriate containment actions.
- Assists in initiating further actions regarding the disposition of any component, process or method that does not meet production or corporate standards of quality, efficiency, or safety.
- Provides technical support to engineering team on equipment failure root cause analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Applies statistical methods to measure manufacturing process capabilities and/or drive continuous improvements.
- Completes and records data needed to complete control charts to monitor the process quality performance.
- Demonstrates the proper use and care of tools and instruments, giving hands-on instructions to machine operators.
- Trains operators responsible for the loading of components, material handling and first level of troubleshooting.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and minor repairs, escalating to maintenance and/0r engineering team as appropriate.
- Other duties may be assigned.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER