Human Resources Business Partner, Sales
- Columbia - Human Resources
- Remote, MD, USA
- Full Time
Title: HR Business Partner, Sales
Reports to: Senior Director of Human Resources
Position Summary: Are you looking to make a difference in your career and become part of an innovative, global medical device company? Ambu is the industry leader in single-use endoscopy, and we develop, produce, and sell medical devices that enable physicians and medical professionals to save lives on a daily basis. We are led by our values of Results with Speed, Integrity, and Collaboration. If you are excited by the idea of contributing in a fast-paced, fast-growing, international organization where your work can make a real difference, we want you to join our team.
We have the unique opportunity for you to join our team and have a meaningful impact on the performance of our sales organization as a high performing HR Business Partner. You will be responsible for end-to-end client support and will work closely with sales leaders to drive employee relations, provide advice and coaching, and lead strategic initiatives to meet business needs. This position is well suited for a self-directed individual with a proven strategic mindset.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Consult, advise, coach and partner with assigned client areas on people and organizational needs ensuring alignment of HR objectives and initiatives and enabling continued high performance
- Provide expertise in employee relations and performance management
- Progressive track record of the application of broad knowledge of HR practices and policies
- Successfully drive diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and role model Ambu's values
- Travel up to 50%
- Special projects as assigned
- Interact positively with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Lead through the delivery of impactful HR initiatives (compensation planning, succession planning, etc.)
- Work well under pressure, prioritize, meet deadlines, deliver projects to completion, and manage results
- Handle sensitive and complex situations with sound judgement, tact, and discretion
Qualifications, Skills, and Education:
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline
- At least 5-7 years of HR Business Partnering, Employment Relations, or Talent experience supporting a distributed sales organization, required
- Proven ability to forge relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable leading through ambiguity and finding creative and compliant solutions to business needs
- Strong organizational, detail, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Must role model the Ambu values at all times
Employment at Ambu is contingent upon being fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Documentation will be required. Requests for a religious or medical exemption from mandatory vaccination may be granted, if applicable, and subject to reasonable accommodation(s).
Ambu provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page