Professional / Executive Sales Representative, Anesthesia
- Columbia - Anesthesia
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Title: Professional / Executive Sales Representative, Anesthesia
Reports To: Regional Sales Director, Anesthesia
Job Classification: Exempt
About the Role: Are you looking to make a difference in your career and become part of an innovative, global medical device company? Ambu is the industry leader in single-use endoscopy, and we develop, produce, and sell medical devices that enable physicians and medical professionals to save lives on a daily basis. We are led by our values of Results with Speed, Integrity, and Collaboration. If you are excited by the idea of contributing in a fast-paced, fast-growing, international organization where your work can make a real difference, we want you to join our team.
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling Ambu Anesthesia products in the assigned regional territory. You will be responsible for driving revenue and market share growth through converting new and/or competitive accounts while expanding utilization in current accounts. This position is ideal for a resilient and persistent individual with a proven entrepreneurial skillset to drive growth.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Call on accounts in assigned territory to sell Ambu Anesthesia and one lung ventilation products
- Manage a sales pipeline to maximize revenue and achieve revenue targets. Utilize and import data into CRM (Salesforce) daily
- Demonstrate expertise in the Ambu sales process to move opportunities to close
- Review assigned technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of developments in industry
- Demonstrate proficiency in Health Economic Impact Reports. Utilize cost calculators to drive product conversions
- Collaborate with counterparts from all Ambu business units
- Travel daily in your territory to client locations; maximize potential of full territory while operating efficiently
- Overnight travel, as needed
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with selling in a complex sales environment (i.e., B2B), preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, persistent, resilient, and highly self-motivated to pursue new business
- Must role model the Ambu values (Results with Speed, Collaboration, and Integrity) at all times
- Must reside within assigned territory
- Valid driver's license, in good standing
- Must be able to meet vendor credentialing requirements for all healthcare systems
Employment at Ambu is contingent upon being fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Documentation will be required. Requests for a religious or medical exemption from mandatory vaccination may be granted, if applicable, and subject to reasonable accommodation(s).
Ambu provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page