Operator, Materials Handling - 1st Shift
- - Warehouse - 41
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Ambu provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This position is responsible for performing all shipping, receiving and inventory tasks as it relates to the warehouse in manufacturing, including supplying manufacturing with requested parts as needed and keeping a clean and orderly warehouse.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions (applicable to all departments listed above):
- Sign for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct product has been received.
- Thoroughly inspect merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange product accordingly.
- Work under supervision and direction of warehouse supervisor and team leads.
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory.
- Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders.
- Move and transfer products between various sections of the warehouse as well as company departments.
- Stuck, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary.
- Fulfill and truck outgoing orders.
- Ensure tools and equipment are kept clean and in working order.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or issues to upper management.
- Follow all warehouse policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Adhere to health and safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Wear protective equipment as required.
- Operate tools and machinery safely and efficiently according to company policy.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Drive PIV's.
- Feed different departments with parts as needed in timely manner.
- Load/Unload trucks.
- Ability to locate products.
- Responsible for costumer returns.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations clean by sweeping, dusting and mopping.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
- Prepare product shipments, including the review of internal material travelers and related documents prior to authorization of shipments.
- Ability to lift and move an excess of 50lbs unassisted.
This is a manufacturing facility and as a result, employees have the potential to be exposed to noise, chemicals, fumes, airborne particles, machinery, vibration or other workplace hazards controlled within compliance of current safety and health standards.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in warehouse preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and otherwise communicate in English with sufficient fluency.
- Ability to distinguish color.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media