Maintenance Technician I - 2nd Shift
- - Maintenance - 51
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Technician, Maintenance ensures that equipment, machinery, installations and the facility are in the requested condition. This includes preventive maintenance, acute maintenance, adjustments and participation in validation and replacements.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for following the maintenance schedule for adjustment, cleaning and preventive maintenance of all equipment, machinery, installations and the facility.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance for equipment, machinery, installations and the facility.
- Responsible for the acute maintenance or replacement of parts inor on the equipment, machinery, installations and facility as needed.
- Responsible for supporting operators, process techs and leadership when problems occur with the equipment, machinery, installations and facility.
- Responsible for following lock out/tag out and all applicable safety procedures when working on the machines, equipment, installations or facility.
- Responsible for using all required safety gear when working on the machines, equipment, installations or facility.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions - Tech I:
- Responsible for the overview of machinery during manufacturing and supporting the machinery if components or products get stuck along with aligning or adjusting the machinery.
- Responsible for replacing parts of the machinery as needed.
- Responsible to review and study the machinery to secure improvements.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance on allocated machinery or as required.
- Should be able to independently maintain areas of manufacturing as assigned.
- Responsible to support the Tech II and III in more complicated/intensive tasks.
- Will be trained and supported by Tech II and Tech III
- Stop a machine if quality of products is not as specified.
- Stop a machine if scrap rates are above set thresholds.
- Stop a machine if safety is not adequate.
- Replace parts on machinery as needed.
This is a manufacturing facility and as a result, employees have the potential to be exposed to noise, chemicals, fumes, airborne particles, machinery, vibration or other workplace hazards controlled within compliance of current safety and health standards.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Tech I: A degree or certification in a related field and/or 2 years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing facility
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page