Digital Marketing Analyst
- Columbia - Marketing Communications - Digital
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Full Time
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Columbia, MD (hybrid)
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for reporting on Ambu USA's day-to-day digital marketing analytics and data activities and initiatives. The analyst will review and report on website and email analytics, lead generation, PPC, paid social media, digital banner KPIs. Through collaboration with the marketing communications team, this position will examine the digital user journey and think through when, where, and what messages will move a prospect to buy, while supporting Ambu's business objectives in generating new customers and leads. Overall, the Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for supporting digital marketing campaigns and its optimization efforts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage the coordination of data collection ad reporting across all digital channels and customer buying journeys.
- Function as an analytics expert to the Digital Marketing team to ensure consistent operations, best practices, and governance
- Identify and create needed data points to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for different marketing channels and recommend optimizations
- Provide marketing team and upper management with strategic insights and analysis of trends, user case studies and customer feedback of digital marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Set-up reporting dashboards as needed, as well as presentations on data and its conclusions.
- Ability to implement best practices for proper digital campaign and website tagging. Capable of troubleshooting and work with the Web/IT team to fix tracking issues.
- Report and analyze digital advertising efforts, including pay-per-click, banner advertising, retargeting, etc.
- Query, create smart lists (email campaign lists) for sending marketing email campaigns within Marketo platform. Upload new lists into Marketo with proper field and segmentation.
- Maintain overall health of customer database (fields and integrity) and coordinate with global on Marketo changes/updates
- Provide leadership/consultation for Marketo to Salesforce synchronization. Work within each platform to understand and segment customer database.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with Digital Marketing analytics
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Looker/Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager, as well understanding of PPC SEM, paid social media analytics, digital ads and/or other programmatic ad platforms.
- Prior experience with Marketo, or other marketing automation system (Hubspot, Eloqua, etc) preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred
- Prior experience with account based marketing (ABM) platforms (Demandbase,6Sense, etc)
- Ability to manipulate and summarize large data sets from multiple digital marketing campaign sources
- Ability to set-up of reporting dashboards and presentations for leadership teams
- Ability to set up media and site tagging to track ads performance and user behavior on site
- Comfortable in presenting complex data and insights to understand campaign/site performance
- Required knowledge of latest digital marketing trends, suite of vendor/technology solutions/options
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills accompanied by a strong business and technical background, business operations, and process improvement
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page