Line Coordinator - 3rd Shift
- - Molding - 31
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Responsibilities and Essential Functions – Line Coordinator:
- Responsible to receive new employees and help them in all areas like training, finding their way around, knowing where PPE is, introducing to other operators, office personnel or leadership, help in gowning and everything else that can be difficult when you start in a new facility.
- Provides effective training to new Operators utilizing verbal, visual and written materials provided by the training department.
- Responsible for creating a welcoming environment for new Operators.
- Completes the growth chart for new Operators.
- Adapts to different employee learning styles to ensure effective training.
- Ensures product built by the trainee is per the specifications.
- Acts as a resource for new Operators and supports them in their transition to an Ambu employee.
- Ensure work center is operating in an organized and safe condition.
- Coordinates on the job training (OJT) and documentation as needed for employees.
- Coordinate's onboarding of new hires and be of guidance to them.
- Address work centers concerns to Leadership staff.
- Generating ideas for continual improvement
- Overall completion of all paperwork.
- Coordinates Line Clearance, Line setups, and staff placement and rotation.
- Coordinates shift change.
- Collaborate with support teams on activities within the work center.
- Document information on the line sideboard.
- Helps close out shift.
- Escalate employee performance issues to the next level of leadership.
- Coordinates the development of operators.
- Able to perform all operator, Manufacturing functions as defined in the job description.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page