- Information Tech - 83
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Determines business information needs and identifies system requirements. Analyzes business intelligence data and provides reports. Acts as liaison between information technology and business units. Ensures data accuracy. Assesses data extraction, report generation, and bugs appearing in operations involving the data warehouse. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Data Warehouse development in close dialogue with the business e.g. stakeholders from Business Analysis, Sales and marketing
- Development and support on Ambu specific SQL integration solutions
- Datamigration e.g. in erp projects and report development in ms reporting services
- Daily support on datawarehouse and reports (MS reporting service and Cognos) and including documentation of work
- Work as a team with the other Data Warehouse Business Consultant located in Denmark on global common solutions.
- Data Warehouse development according to business requirements.
- Improve and support Ambu specific SQL integration solutions.
- Daily support on global datawarehouse and report related incidents created in the US time zone.
- Data migration tasks on e.g. ERP and CRM projects.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in related field and 4-6 years of experience in the field.
- Be an expert in SQL data warehouse development and have a close dialogue with co-workers from the business to further develop the data warehouse to ensure that business critical, updated and correct data from all relevant IT systems is available and can be combined as a foundation for our reporting systems
- Be in contact with the business to have an overview of the need for business intelligence, how to handle these needs effectively in what system and prioritize whenever needed. Be responsible for a plan outlining this approved by the stakeholders.
- Training of users and other BI persons in tools and reports
- Documentation of data warehouse structure, function, data sources and data extraction and manipulation routines. Reports are tested and approved by users – ownership of reports are ensured. Minimum 2 years of experience in data warehouse development in a SQL environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in the development of reporting tools
- Interest and flair for the development of IT tools
- Analytical and structured
- Business Oriented
- Service-minded, Dutiful
- Can prioritize time and resources and complies with deadlines
- Flexible in terms of working hours and travel activities.
- Good communication skills with respect for other cultures
- Communicates in English
- Good interpersonal skills